Valve Repair & Testing
Alliance Industry is committed to exceeding customer requirements by understanding all customers, industry specifications and supply resources, and consistently delivering conforming products and services to all our customers at a reasonable price.
Our staff stands behind every product that it sells. It is our goal to provide you with the most service and highest quality possible. That's why our remanufacturing processes are designed to produce a valve whose quality standards exceed OEM requirements.
Alliance Industry Guarantees all remanufactured valves to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from the date of shipment. We carry an extensive inventory of remanufactured stop & check, gate and globe valves for immediate delivery. Our certified valve remanufacturing program provides you with guaranteed savings, guaranteed valves and quick turn-around times. We guarantee our customers' satisfaction not only with the quality of our work but also with our dependable and friendly service.
We Will Offer:
- Repair By Exchange
- New Supply
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Matched Brand and after-sale services
Recommended Basic Self-Inspection Points:
- Pre-inspection to determine the general condition of the valve.
- Match marking of major components for proper orientation of parts.
- Disassemble, blast, clean all parts to bare metal.
- Inspect all parts for damage or wear.
- Inspect valve stem for thread wear and pitting of stem packing area.
- Inspect valve stem nut for thread wear.
- Inspect valve disc for cuts / wear.
- Inspect valve seats for cuts / wear.
- Inspect valve bonnet for pits / cuts of packing area.
- Inspect valve bonnet for cuts / wear of body bonnet gasket landing.
- Inspect Valve body for cuts / wear of body bonnet gasket landing.
- Inspect Valve body flange faces for cuts / wear.
- Inspect hand wheel for pits / breakage.
- Inspect hand wheel nut thread wear.
- Inspect stem nut hand wheel area for thread wear.
- Inspect stem nut retainer for wear / thread wear.
- Inspect packing gland.
- Inspect packing gland flange.
- Inspect body flanges for hole wear.
- Inspect body bonnet flanges for hole wear.