Soft-seal butterfly valves for heating applications
ABO 600 is a soft-seal butterfly valve made of cast iron. It can be used in heating, potable water, HVAC, gas and other fields
ABO 600 is a soft-seal butterfly valve made of cast iron. It can be used in heating, potable water, HVAC, gas and other fields.
ABO 600 has a maximum working pressure of 16 bar and a temperature range of -10℃~+125℃。
• Concentric design
• Shut-off and regulating device
• Split shaft
• Pressed connections - non - demountable version
• Longneck of the body according to Heating Systems Regulation standards
• Orange epoxy painting RAL 2002 - 80 μm*
• Vacuum max 0,2 bar absolute
- Concentric design
- Shut-off and regulating device
- Split shaft
- Pressed connections - non - demountable version
- Long neck of the body according to HeatingSystems Regulation standards
- Orange epoxy painting RAL 2002 - 80 μm*
- Vacuum max 0,2 bar absolute
Nominal pressure: PN6-16,Class150
Disc material:Brass,Aluminium bronze,Stainless steel,Ductile iron
Application fields:Heating, Potable water, HVAC, Gas and other fields.
1.Butterfl y valves series 600 are suitable for many applications where tight shut-off is required, such as:General and industrial applications, Potable water, Heating, Gas, HVAC (Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning).
2.Long neck provides full clerance for isolation and installation of all types of actuators.
3.Disc is spherically machined to provide a bubble tight shut-off reduced torque and longer seat life.
4.Seat anchored in body ensures total immobility during the movement of the disc.
5.Extension of seat around the stem provides perfect tightness.
6.Flange plate ISO F05- F07 allows fi tment of all types of actuators.
7.Upper stem rotates in two machined bearings to reduce operating torques.
8.Body protected by high quality epoxy.
9.Split shaft reduces hydraulic loss.
10.Fixed lower stem makes outward leakage impossible.
ABO 900 Solf seal butterfly valve
ABO 500 Chemical special butterfly valve